Game news Red Dead Online: Always more gold for players and a free outfit
If Red Dead Online struggles to offer major updates – to the chagrin of players – the title offers monthly events to keep its community. Today, moreover, the multiplayer mode of Red Dead Redemption II offers to maximize your earnings.
Gold and xp galore
It’s time to bring out the rifle and the cowboy hats, Red Dead Online, the multiplayer mode of Red Dead Redemption II offers, this July, to walk away with gold bars, experience points , but also a brand new outfit thanks to the “Call to Arms” event.
Starting now, and throughout July, Red Dead Online players will be able to participate in Exploration mode missions or even Bounty Hunter missions to obtain double dollars and XP. Players who want to walk away with more dramatic payouts can also play Featured Series (see insert below), to receive three times as many dollars at the end of a game, or even ransack gang lairs. Achieving such a feat will allow you to increase your experience points three times faster.
A free outfit
In addition to numerous awards, Red Dead Redemption II is bringing players the July Series Highlights schedule (available below) along with a new free outfit. Indeed, when players go to the tailor, they can leave with the Hiker outfit made up of all these items: brown Cayuga hat, blue and brown Hartman jacket, brown Lancer vest (men) / suede Royal vest (women) , Regular shirt (male) / Casual blouse (female), black Rifleman gloves, black or brown Deadboot holster belt and Deadboot weak hand side holster, black Lightfoot pants, dusty brown worn Roper boots and brown deluxe Gerden spurs.
July Feature Series Schedule and Rewards
From July 5 to 11: Explosive series
- Dig up the hatchet and participate in Call to Arms this week to take advantage of an offer for a 50% discount on the LeMat revolver
- Reach Wave 8 or higher on any Call to Arms map this week to walk away with an offer for a free Small Game Rifle
From July 12 to 18: Extreme Public Enemy series
- Defend the innocent and your allies against waves of attackers in Call to Arms this week to receive an offer for a 40% discount on the shotgun of your choice
- Players familiar with Criminal Activities who complete at least one Blood Price contract and Blood Price opportunity this week will receive the Red Gardenia Hat as a reward
July 19-25: Extreme War Loot and Treasure Series
- All Call to Arms attendees this week will get an offer for 30% off any weapon to reward them for their efforts against the hordes of outlaws
- Intrepid Travelers who complete 2 Explore mode events will receive a new jacket: the blue Charro jacket for men and the blue Ballard jacket for women
July 26 to August 1: Last Survivor Extreme Series
- End the month on a high by playing Call to Arms to enjoy a reward for a free weapon component
- Players who join a permanent party to play Call to Arms will receive the red colored Shaffer Leggings as a thank you for doing their duty
Perk of the Month
- Red Dead Online players will receive 15 Dynamite and 3 Gravesend Bolas for logging in this month, and those who reach Rank 10 or higher anytime during the month’s event will enjoy 100 Split Head Rifle Ammo and 50 rounds of incendiary buckshot for pump-action shotguns.
- Completing 5 Role Challenges during any week of the month will earn you the Blue Carbow Double Bandolier, while winning 3 rounds of a Showdown Mode during any week of the month will earn you an offer for a 50% discount on any weapon. Additionally rank restrictions on holster belts and weak hand side holsters have been removed.
Note that rewards are given to players within 72 hours of completing a challenge.
This page contains affiliate links to some products that JV has selected for you. Each purchase you make by clicking on one of these links will not cost you more, but the e-merchant will pay us a commission.