Game News Gran Turismo 7: yet another new update, what you need to know about patch 1.18
Gran Turismo 7 continues again and again to refine its experience, we cannot blame it for the opposite. Today, the game welcomes update 1.18 and here’s what it fixes: it’s still good to take, very clearly.
patch my ride
Since the advent of Gran Turismo 5 Already, a long time ago, Polyphony Digital proved its know-how in monitoring its video games. Not content to maintain them over the years with countless additional content – tons of more cars, but also new events, circuits and more – lThe Japanese studio also delivers small corrective updates, always with the idea of fine-tuning the experience.
This is obviously the case with this Gran Turismo 7 which, released on March 4, continues its polishing phase with corrective patches. Update 1.18 was deployed this morning, Wednesday July 6, during a server shutdown maintained until ten o’clock in the morning. In the program ? Fixes on car settings, small GT Auto mode, saving or Cafe mode. We let you watch it in detail below.
Patch 1.18: All Changes
1. Car Parameters
- Fixed an issue where after changing to a specific gear ratio, the adjustable range and set value of the gear ratio changed every time the player went to settings.
2. Slow motion
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash if the Honda Sports VGT was aimed at the camera in Slow Motion “Music Replay”.
3. GT Auto
- Fixed an issue where the color of the brake calipers could not be changed if body paint was applied to a car equipped with the following tuning parts in “Livery Editor”:
- Racing brake kit (split discs)
- Racing brake kit (drilled discs)
- Carbon-ceramic brake kit
- Fixed an issue where the color of the brake calipers would change when body paint was applied to the following cars in “Livery Editor”:
- Alpine Vision Gran Turismo
- Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo
- Lamborghini V12 Vision Gran Turismo
- Mini Clubman Vision Gran Turismo
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND
- Dodge SRT Tomahawk S Vision Gran Turismo
4. Data backup
- Fixed an issue where save data would not load correctly from the server if playing on a console without “Gran Turismo 7” save data stored on it, or if multiple consoles were used.
5. Steering wheel
- Fixed an issue where the steering angle did not reflect player inputs on some cars when using the Logitech G923 steering wheel.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to receive multiple tickets multiple times in bonus menus.
7. Circuit experience
- Fixed an issue where the label above a car would not display correctly in a Circuit Experience replay.
- Fixed an issue where the race would start with the slow motion camera when starting an offline race after spectating in a lobby.
- Various other issues have been resolved.