Game News Forza Motorsport: A List of Cars Ready to Squeal Tires!
Awaited by all motorsport simulation fans, Forza Motorsport came out of the shadows during the last Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase. And if you can’t wait to discover the cars you’ll have the opportunity to drive, here is a first sample.
Ready for the big comeback
Without being numbered as usual, Forza Motorsport takes the place of the eighth installment of a well-known franchise among motorsport simulation enthusiasts. As a reference of the genre, this new opus is therefore determined to sign the return of the franchise after Forza Motorsport 7 have been withdrawn from sales in the Xbox Store in July 2021. Turn 10’s cult title incidentally took advantage of last weekend’s Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase to show a short trailer followed by some images through a first presentation of gameplay.
Budding pilots have therefore already made an appointment for spring 2023, with the exact release date yet to be announced. In the meantime, here’s something to wait with a draft list of the first cars available in game.
Ready to go at full speed!
With more than 800 cars available, Forza Motorsport 7 had the merit of displaying a large showcase of vehicles, divided into several varied categories and in the image of many manufacturers. If something is needed for all tastes, the first images revealed precisely show a small selection of 37 cars that will be available in the next Forza Motorsport.
List of cars
- 2018 Acura #36 Gradient Racing NSX GT3
- 2020 Acura #6 ARX-05 DPi
- 1958 Aston Martin DBR1
- 2017 Aston Martin Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 #7
- 2018 Audi #44 R8 LMS GT3
- 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT
- 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
- 2018 BMW #1 BMW M Motorsport M8 GTE
- 2021 Cadillac #31 Whelen Racing DPi-VR
- 1966 Chaparral #66 Chaparral Cars 2E
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport Coupe
- 2020 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R
- 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe
- 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- 1967 Ferrari #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4
- 1966 Ford #2 GT40 Mk II Le Mans
- 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302
- 2018 Formula Drift #64 Nissan 370Z
- 2020 Formula Drift #151 Toyota GR Supra
- 2019 Ginetta #6 Team LNT Ginetta G60-LT-P1
- 2018 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracan Super Trofeo Evo
- 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO
- 1991 Mazda #55 Mazda 787B
- 1966 McLaren M2B
- 2019 McLaren Senna GTR
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- 2019 Nissan 370Z Nismo
- 2020 Nissan GT-R NISMO (R35)
- 2017 Porsche #911 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3