By Graziella L. Photos by Graziella L. Posted Jun 9, 2022 6:22 PM
From June 10 to 12, 2022, Hasard Ludique is organizing its fifth Festival Fabrique, created entirely by the inhabitants of the district! On the program of this free event, music, dance, workshops and many other activities!
the Factory Festival returns to Playful Chance for a fifth edition, always concocted with love by the neighbors of the 18th arrondissement. From Friday 10 to 12 June 2022come and enjoy on the Petite Ceinture a real party full of energy, during concerts, yoga sessions, initiations and workshops, free !
We start with a small partyFriday from 8 p.m., with an introduction to latin dances as well as the art of beatbox ! Without forgetting crazy karaoke sessions, and a fiery dj set. The key word for this opening night? the let go !
And all weekend, we continue to have fun and learn new skills through fun and supportive workshopsaround ecology, mutual aid and DIY, but also moments of relaxation in the sun, an aperitif-painting or even a real Brazilian carnival!
On the program of the Festival Fabrique:
- Saturday continuously from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.: ainteractive workshop sensitization to the street world with Entourage, to change your outlook on the street world and know how to act
- Saturday continuously from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.: aworkshop solidarity bikelearn the basics of bike self-repair
- Saturday continuously from 4 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.: workshop with the Creek Gardensto learn more about ecology and biodiversity on the Petite Ceinture
- Saturday at 6 p.m.: aperitif-paintingstimulate your creativity in a relaxed atmosphere, a brush in one hand and a glass in the other (on registration, 5 euros)
- Saturday from 8 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.: Music and Carnivalwith samba lessons, make-up and accessories as well as a musical trip to South America with Foliões Unidos concert and & dj set by Djay Çaravá
- Saturday and Sunday, from 3 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.: Jungle Belt, penjoy a chill space on the Petite Ceinture, between deckchairs and greenery, with petanque, molkky, board games, massages or outdoor yoga classes
- Sunday at 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.: workshop DIY to learn how to make your own deodorant
- Sunday continuously from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.: station street art, learn about the art of graffiti through a collective work on the Petite Ceinture
- Sunday continuously from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.: holi partycome and discover Indian culture through artistic activities typical of the festival
- Sunday continuously from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.: musical tales from the unusual orchardcome and listen to stories cultivated and harvested around the world
So, let’s take a walk around the Petite Ceinture?