Contagious vaccines: what could go wrong?

Contagious vaccines: what could go wrong?

  1. Donation campaign June 2022

    Dear reader friends. We are launching a new donation campaign for this month of June and we are counting on you to help us continue our information work. As you know, there is a cost to maintaining and running our site, and we depend almost entirely on your donations to fund it. Réseau International needs you more than ever to ensure the continuity of its work of reflection and re-information

    Total donations €14,630.00

by Aaron Kheriaty.

For two decades, scientists have been developing contagious vaccines which propagate themselves. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) funded this research. DNA from a deadly pathogen is incorporated into a contagious but less dangerous virus, or the lethality of the virus is weakened by manipulating it in the laboratory.

The “ vaccines that result spread from person to person like a contagious respiratory virus. Only 5% of the regional population should be immunized; the remaining 95% would “catch” the vaccine after it spread from person to person through community transmission.

This technology avoids the inconvenience of recalcitrant citizens who might refuse to give their consent. Its proponents point out that a mass vaccination campaign that would normally take months of costly effort to immunize the entire world could be reduced to just weeks.

Contagious vaccines tested on animals

Scientists have already demonstrated this concept in animal populations: In 2000, Spanish researchers injected rabbits with a transmissible vaccine and released them into the wild, where they quickly transmitted the vaccine to hundreds of others. , which would have stopped a viral epidemic. European countries are currently testing this technology on pigs.

In the wake of COVID-19, a dozen research institutions in the United States, Europe and Australia are investigating potential human uses for self-propagated vaccines. The Federal Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), for example, is studying this technology for the US military to protect against West African lassa fever, a virus transmitted by rats to humans. This project, it should be noted, does not require the consent of the military.

In 2019, the UK government began exploring this technology to deal with seasonal flu. A research paper from the UK Department of Health and Social Care indicated that university students could be an obvious target group:

They don’t work, so [les vacciner] won’t cause much economic disruption and most have second homes to go to, so the vaccine would spread.

“A contagious vaccine would cause a few deaths”

The researchers admitted that a contagious vaccine for an attenuated influenza virus would cause some deaths, but they estimated that these would be fewer than for the original influenza virus. As the UK government report describes:

“Self-propagating vaccines are less lethal, but they are NOT lethal: they can still kill. Some people who would have otherwise lived will die, but overall fewer people will die. »

As the saying goes, you can’t make an omelette without breaking some eggs. Or, to use Lenin’s formulation, if a forest has to be felled, the chips will fly. Contagious vaccines are in our future, say their advocates, and they are no different from adding fluoride to drinking water. Also, for those who find the stings unpleasant, needles are not necessary.

Government-funded research on lab-created viruses to create contagious, self-propagating vaccines that circumvent citizen consent: what could go wrong?

source : Brownstone Institute

translation International Network

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *